- STORY: Located in the beautiful Southern Palatinate (Germany's warmest climate prevails here), the Diehl couple concentrates primarily on the production of single-variety wines from classic Palatinate grape varieties, which always bear the signature of the local terroir. Complicated wines or styled techno wines are not her thing, but the goal is appealing, fruity and easy-to-drink wines.
- FINISHING: stainless steel
- AROMA: Fine cherry stone aromas, some plums and a hint of coffee can be found in the nose.
- EVALUATION: Juicy and fine on the palate, round and balanced with harmonious acidity.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: with stuffed veal breast, sausage platters, but also with mousse au chocolat desserts
Located in the beautiful southern Palatinate (where Germany has the warmest climate), the Diehls concentrate primarily on the production of single-variety wines from classic Palatinate grape varieties, which always bear the signature of the local terroir. Complicated wines or styled techno wines are not her thing, but the goal is appealing, fruity and easy-to-drink wines. The wine press house is state-of-the-art; an old property from 1821 was converted for this purpose. The varietal purity practiced by A. Diehl was reflected in a new categorization of the wines: "one to one" stands for a harmonious relationship between the grape variety and its development. "For these wines, it is crucial to acquire your own individual wine style and to constantly perfect it. Only then will your own creation unmistakably come into its own. Each wine contains the full flavor of the labeled grape variety. From the vineyard to the bottle, they are natural and authentic,” says Andreas Diehl. With their "eins zu eins" wines, the Diehl couple present wine enjoyment typical of the grape variety at a premium level.
|Alexandra and Andreas Diehl Eisenbahnstrasse 3a D-67483 Edesheim Germany
| red wine
|9.0 percent by volume
| contains sulphites
|Country of origin:
Free shipping, from an order value of 50€ within Germany.